Monday, January 01, 2007

happy,happy and happy days

dear friends of mine ,
happy feast to u all and for sure happy new year also.. i wondered this year why this many feasts came one after the other , i thought for a second that it might be a bad luck and it means that we will face lots of problems and disasters along this new year....OK OK don't worry it was the thoughts of my dark me or i can say it was the evil me , then i had a dream of me running in a green farm with the one i love he told me its all going to be alright and i wont cry again coz he is here with me now and nothing and nobody would ever hurt me again .i woke up with a big smile over my face it was a dream but one day it will be the fact of my life.
i could feel his worm love around me now , so i could tell you for sure its going to be a lovely year , i know it now hope u too find this out through the coming days .
happy new year again
yours
"Rana"

4 comments:

أحمد said...

عوداً حميداً يا رنا
حلمك جميل للغاية , ربنا يسعدك و يدخل السرور على قلبك و يديم عليكى حبك فى كل ثانية و كل زمان و كل مكان

تحياتى ليكى يا رنا وكل سنة وأنتى طيبة

واحد من الناس said...

كل سنه ولحظه وانت طيبه

No Fear said...

السلام عليكم
أزيك يا رنا
كل سنة و أنت طيبة
كنت أتمني أكون أول واحد أعلق علي البوست ده
علي العموم حصل خير
يارب يتحقق الحلم و أحسن من الحلم كمان مع اللي بتحبيه
و تكون السنة الجديدة أحسن من اللي فاتت و يكون عمرك كله سعادة إن شاء الله

saso said...

خلينا في الحلم التاني احسن
كل سنة وانتي متفائلة